Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Office

Okay, I'm behind so I have lots of catching up to do. I will start with the office.

For someone who has picked up her entire life and moved across the country five or six times, I find myself very slow about accepting change when it comes to ideas I have in my head about Ruby.

So, of course, I love the three drawings that look pretty similar to each other. They also look pretty similar to the original, just with a bathroom door.

Things I also like:

-Pixie not having a desk and sitting in the chair across from Ruby. And then when a client comes in and sits in her chair, she has to flitter about like the Pixie she is.

-I love the idea of the murphy bed right where you drew it in the other drawings and where the water cooler is in my favorite drawings. Of course she lives there too. However, I don't think she has much else that's homey. A coffee pot? Probably. A hot plate? Maybe. Did they have those? I love the potential of playing with a clothes line in her office.

-The idea of her fellow office mates. Maybe instead of the mirror bathroom they share a bathroom between them. Awkwardness potential there.

Things I like but am not completely sold on:

-The water heater in the office. What if it were something people had to walk by on their way to the office? Or if it were in the bathroom?


No comments: