Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Aaaah, Pixie

Okay.

I picked dress three in the first drawing and dress one in the second one you posted. I like it best by far. I'd like that - and I'd like to see for the sake of seeing, that dress with a snug skirt to the ankle.

I can totally see how the professional dresses make her seem older and some seem very, um, prairie-like. She's prettier and more stylish than that.

Hair and face - I like both best in drawing #1 in the last post of hair and faces. I like them very much in that one. The others are similar but slightly older looking and #4 looks like a different character to me.

Proportions! Oh crap! I still think I see Ruby as much curvier and shorter and I imagined Pixie very, very thin and very tall. Taller than Ruby. Almost gangly. 




No comments: