Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nice Ass!

That sketch is hilarious! And hot!

When I first saw it, I enjoyed it just the way it was - but then read your post and agreed with you. I like the idea that the background could be the kitchen and that he should have a gun - as if he were sleeping, then woke up thinking someone was breaking in, then saw it was her. And it would absolutely be like Ruby to let herself into his place.

I think her arm is still too masculine (I know! I'm a pain!) even in silhouette.

And as for sex in the show in general, I love the idea that we play around it - just like this sketch. Like she is always pushing the boundary and he's the one who maintains it. And like anyone who maintains a boundary because he thinks he should, and not because he wants to, he probably fails maintaining it every now and then.

These are my first thoughts on sex in Ruby Rocket.

No comments: