Thursday, February 21, 2008

About Ruby Rocket

It had been a long night and Ruby Rocket, Private Detective needed a stiff one... Then HE walked in!

DVD cover
Welcome to the Ruby Rocket production blog, intended essentially to be used as a communication tool by the creators. It's also on the web, so maybe you just found it.

Screen shot
Ruby Rocket, Private Detective is the brain child of Stacey Hallal and Sam Niemann who have somehow managed to produce a 3 minute short featuring the hard-boiled, hard drinking, hard-headed character.

We're making more!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I'm one of those randoms that just happened to come across your production blog. Actually I was doing a Google Blog search for model sheets and that's how I found it.

I also think I've seen this animation
too. Nice blog thanks for sharing it with the Internet.

Anonymous said...

You HAVE to do more of these, Fantastic!